NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF FASHION TECHNOLOGY - BHOPAL
SUB: 6th CONVOCATION - 2017 INVITATION
Dear Graduating Student,
As you all are already aware, the Annual Convocation-2017 of NIFT Bhopal will be held on 9th June, 2017 (Friday), 5.45 PM onwards followed by dinner at Hotel Jehan Numa Palace, Shyamala Hills, Bhopal.
Your presence on this occasion to receive your Degree in person will be highly appreciated by all of us. However, if you are unable to attend, please inform the concerned Centre Coordinator in order to arrange to receive the Degree in absentia. The Degree in absentia will be issued from 12th June, 2017 onwards to you or to a person authorized by you in writing.
Please note that admission to the Convocation will be subject to:
- Registration by due date after the completion of your GP jury.
- Clearing all your outstanding dues at your respective Centre, if any. In case you have not submitted the “No Dues Certificate” earlier you should submit the completed “No Dues Certificate” latest by 8th June, 2017 in person.
- Reporting time at NIFT Bhopal is 9.00 AM on 9th June, 2017 for Registration, collection of Mark Sheets, issuance of Capes & other formalities.
- Having the Invitation Card / letter on the day of the Convocation, i.e, on 9th June, 2017 between 10.00 AM to 1.30 PM, to be obtained from concerned Dept.
- Entry to the Convocation venue, shall be closed at 5.45 PM and no entry to Convocation Ceremony shall be allowed thereafter.
- The formal academic cape which you need to wear for receiving the Degree will be available at the Institute on hire on deposit of a security of Rs 1050/- (Rs.1000/- refundable and Rs.50/- non-refundable for washing charges). The capes must be returned immediately after the Convocation for the refund of security. The issue of capes will start at 10.00 AM sharp on the date of Convocation in the “reception area“ of NIFT Bhopal Campus from the concerned Deptt.
- Also, keeping in mind the formal nature of the function, NIFT Convocation has traditionally followed a dress code of “off-white/broken white-Indian Formal”. This applies to both students & faculty.
- The “Convocation Pledge” to be administered to the students during the Convocation Ceremony, to be held on 9th June, 2017, is also attached for ready reference.
For any other information please get in touch with, Ms. Vishaka Agawal, CC-TD at 09827563828, Mr. Soumik Halder, CC-F&LA at 09424442107 and Dr. Rajdeep S Khanuja, CC-FMS at 9826494474
Looking forward to meeting you at the Convocation.
With Best Wishes for a bright future.
Encl.: Convocation Pledge
- CC-TD / F&LA / FMS - (for information & circulation amongst the students through e-mail etc.)
- Joint Director, NIFT Bhopal
- All Faculty / Staff Members
- RA (Academics)