- Be the change you want to see in the world!
- Start where you are, use what you have and do what you can!
- Believe you can and you're half way there!
- Train your mind to see the good in every situation!
- Positive attitude positive vibes positive life!
- One positive thought in the morning can change your whole entire day!
- Don't forget to smile!
- It's not about working faster, it's about working smarter!
- When you feel like quitting, think about why you started!
- Be kind for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle!
- People who kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all have accomplished most of the important things in the world!
- Don't overload yourself with to-do's, learn to prioritize!
- Seek out professional advice and information!
- Try to deal with problems instead of letting them build up!
- Set yourself some short-term and long-term goals to look forward to!
- Put time into activities and relationships that make you feel good!
- Value time and be on time!
- Come up with your own strategies!
- Always stay motivated!
- Discover and apply your learning style!
- Learn to plan your time!
- Prepare with conviction and believe in your creative ideas!
- Practice on A4 size papers are practical due to the standard size of answer sheets followed in the exams!
- Creative thinking and ability to present your thoughts within exam time is equally important!
- Keep yourself abreast in detail with contemporary social, cultural and political development at national and international level!
- General knowledge helps all types of exams, when you know situations, you are in better stead to think creatively!
- Explore different mediums for representation for expression of your Ideas!
- Train yourself to represent your Ideas with artistic skills in a specified time span!
- To think 'out of the box', let go of all fears in the mind !
- Just be yourself and explore the world !